07 July 2011

GLEE - o2 Dublin













This is just a selection of the photos I took at glee at their show on the 2nd. It was fantastic. The last time I was in the o2 in Dublin was for the KISS concert last year and that still ranks high in the best concert I have been to. Glee was fab, I didn't expect to be so close to the stage! I actually acted like a complete 12 year old, screaming my head off! My poor boyfriend came with me (he also got me the tickets for Christmas last year!), it was pure torture for him. They did do a cover of one of Queens songs so he was happy with that! The screaming girls was a lot for him to take in, still slightly traumatized but he will be fine!! 
Thank you Shane for letting me express my true Gleekness at the Glee concert!!! 

More Blaine you say....No Problem!!! 




I don't think I'll be watching the new season of Glee, new characters and some of the current cast leaving...we shall see! 



3 comments:

  1. but blaines going to join the glee club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Merchandise. Looks so cool. You were really Close Lol at your boyfriend. Bless him for going.

    Season 3 will be stupid if they replace the cast. Why Ryan Why! LOL. Blaine is joining the glee club. Hottie Alert! Just hope they dont bring in loads of new people and replace everyone. otherwise i doubt i will watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Congratulations! You are one of the winners of my Sigma Giveaway!:) Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...