08 February 2012

Tildz Tutorial

I had so much fun yesterday trying Beckys tutorial which you can check it out HERE that I wanted to see how I would get on doing a tutorial by another YouTuber that I love. Today I have decided to try TildzBox's take on a blue smokey eye. 







 

I had alot of fun watching her tutorial and trying it out. I did not use the same products as Tilda but I found good substitutes.

Products used:
Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion 
Deep End shadow by urban decay
Black shadow from Sleek Sunset palette
AMC 70 by Inglot
Venetian Blue by Revlon
AMC 73 by Inglot
Virgin by Urban decay
1001 lashes by Bourjois
A14 Lashes by www.kkcenterhk.com

You can watch Tildzbox's tutorial HERE



There are so many woman on YouTube doing tutorials for all sorts of make up looks but does anybody actually try them out? I know I've done them in the past and not expected anyone to try them out even though I have put alot of effort into filming and editing. Iv'e decided to try other guru's looks out and make this a regular blog post. It will be a great opportunity for me to improve my skills and use up the make-up I have sitting in my draws.

17 comments:

  1. Love the make up! you are very talented! thanks for sharing! xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah i'm a beginner! I followed tildz very good tutorial. She made all the steps very clear.

      Delete
  2. You look great, the blues really suit you.

    I've been trying out looks from YouTube tutorials a lot lately, I used your wearable gold look over Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ACE Sarah! I'm loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your tutorial was really straight forward and to the point! I love it, might try it using different colours.

      Delete
  4. This is lovely Sarah, well done. I think I might start trying to recreate Youtubers looks too instead of just watching them and admiring them. Excellent idea! Hope you're well my love :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I only realised lately i watch all these tutorials and never think I can do them myself. Theres only one way to find out aye! Im grand thank you, kind bored. would love to run away to cuba with shane and eat fine food everyday!

      Delete
  5. SO BEAUTIFUL you are so pretty like this !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Id love to wear make-up like this everyday!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thats my type of valentines make up, mysterious and sultry!

      Delete
  7. That is an incredible look! You look absolutely amazing, so dramatic and gorgeous! Definitely going to watch the tutorial now!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :D I think anyone could do this look after watching tildz tutorial :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...