30 April 2012

Goodbye April



1. I treated myself to a Laura Ashley vase and some pretty flowers. 2. Coming home after visiting my parents in the country. Pretty rainbow made me smile. 3.I coloured my hair. 4. Alfie and Skittles haven't been well but the vet finally figured out what was wrong with them and they are getting their meds. 5. I organised my make-up collection. 6. Myself and Shane tried out a Chinese restaurant we hadn't been to before. 7. I tried a new nail look. 8. Shane bought me this gorgeous blazer, i'm in love with it. He is jealous. 9. I bought myself a new handbag from the River Island sale. Lots of lovely ladies on twitter persuaded me to get it. 10. We enjoyed spoiling ourselves in Lemon, strawberries and ice cream crepe. 11. We went to the Dublin zoo and couldn't believe how much it had changed.


Hope you had a wonderful April.

Love,
Sarah


8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Alfie and Skittles! I really hope they're on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already noticed an improvement so hopefully in 2-3 weeks they will be fully mended :D

      Delete
  2. glad the dr has found what was wrong!

    its really sad when pets are unwell :(

    luv the blazer!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blazer is gorgeous!! Glad the wee Pets are recovering well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that April is over all ready :( Your pets are so cute :) I'm glad to hear they're doing well.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't believe its May, where did April go at all!!

      Delete
  5. Wow to your makeup collection! I have an awful craving for crepes now!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flowers and cute nails.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...