22 April 2012

The Nail Polish Tag




Rules:

Answer the 10 questions
Pass this tag to other bloggers

1)  How many polishes do you have?

I have exactly 67 bottles of nail polish.

2)  What is your favourite brand of nail polish?

I think my favourite brand for its selection of fabulous colours would have to be 17.

3)  Do you like crackle polish, or do you hate it?

I have to say when it first came out I wasn't a big fan of it, then I tried it. I was blown away! Still no idea how it works but I love using black crackle over bright colours.

4)  What was your first nail polish brand?

I still have my first bottle of nail polish. I don't use it any more but I wont bin it. Its by a brand called Glitz + Glam London.


5)  If you’re gonna create a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?

If I had my own nail polish line I would call it "Pretty Polish". 

6)  What nail polish colour does not compliment you?

I wouldn't say its possible for a nail polish not to suit somebody, its what you do/create with it that counts. I think you can make any colour suit you (when it comes to nail polish).

7)  And what colour does compliment you?

I mainly use purples, reds and my favourite when i'm feeling wild, electric blue! 

8)  Name 2 of your best nail art friends!


9)  What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?

Jenni aka VivaciaDreams sent me this box once it has ten polishes and a nail file in it. It has a great selection.

10) Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag.

I would like to thank Bobbins Beauty Box  http://bobbinsbeautybox.blogspot.com/2012/04/rules-answer-10-questions-pass-this-tag.html for tagging me to do this. It has been really fun. I have only recently been following her blog and cant wait to read her future posts.


Here are the bloggers I would like to tag:


3 comments:

  1. Great tag!

    http://gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! Love your blog :)


    Emily x


    http://emilyx0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collection is unreal, I own like 6 bottles ha.I like the crackled look over bright colours as well, tried it on dark purple nails once and it looked like I had really ugly chipped nails..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...