23 April 2012

Urban Decay collection! PICTURE HEAVY

You can thank @Aundrea for this post today! It all started with her eyeing up my Urban Decay anniversary palette while she was watching my Room Tour . I bet she's making plans right this minute to sneak into my girl cave and snatch it! She then blogged HERE about her really cool collection of Deluxe Shadows. I have looked at the single shadows a few times walking past the Urban Decay counter in House of Fraiser but they seemed a bit pricey just for one thing, they are worth it don't get me wrong. I'm just a cheap skate!

After reading her blog, I thought about my own collection and how much I BLOODY LOVE it! I wanted to share it with you. I joked about teasing Aundrea but I'm not that cruel! If you want to see swatches of anything let me know. It's late so forgive me for not doing any funky photo editing. Here we go unedited photo heavy time!

The Starlight Glitter Body Art kit.

Stencils, five glitters, glue and a fan brush.




Myself and captain Jack Sparrow had matching tattoos done! Its true love! 


Primer potions how I love thee, I blogged about them Here


Loose pigment in Graffiti. 



The Midnight Emergency palette.



A swatch of the cool plumping lip gloss, its like every other plumping product. Minty and sticky.


Here is one look I created with the Naked palette.



The Sustainable palette was my 1st Urban Decay product. My dad bought it for me on an Aerlingus flight home from the UK. From then on I was hooked.




I received this gorgeous palette from Shane's sister Christmas just gone, isn't she a beaut. I haven't played with it much but I'm going to make an effort to produce a few looks using this palette over the next few weeks.





You can see swatches of these bad boys HERE





And there you have it, my entire Urban Decay collection. Hope you enjoyed checking it out. What are your thoughts on Urban Decay?

Love,
Sarah





5 comments:

  1. oh my, i'M OVER DROOLING RIGHT NOW. LOL XD

    xoxo,
    misskatv.com ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have an urban decay palette its called the Box Skull Shadow Box! I have been meaning to sell it and i was wondering if you were interested!! the original price was $30 but i am selling it for $14 urban decay does not sell it anymore! just email me if you are interested (:

    alyssabubbleteax3@gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...