26 May 2012

Depotting Blusher - Benefit | MeMeMe | Inglot



I showed you my mad Urban Decay episode the other day. Well  I decided to continue with my blushers using the Unii Palette.


I depotted my Coralista by Benefit. Coral blush me by MeMeMe and a shadow by INGLOT which suits nicely as a blush.


Here we are, there new home! I am also fairly new to the Unii palette so I will see how I get on with it and let you know soon.

Kisses and hugs,
Sarah

Follow me on twitter Here
Like my facebook page Giveaway at 200 likes
Check me out on instagram Here
Check out my YouTube channel Here

3 comments:

  1. I love the concept on unii palettes and Z-palettes, think I need to get one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coralista is a flattering blush.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Coralista, would be too scared to depot mine though!

    Emily x

    http://emilyx0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...