21 May 2012

Let there be sun -Avene Sun Protection





I don't want to alarm anyone but THE SUN IS SHINING! All Mondays should be like this. Today I have a  review from a  product I've been trying out for the last month.

Product name:
Eau Thermale Avene High Protection Compact Foundation SPF 50 in Beige. Retails at €25.41 for 10g.

Product claims:
Suitable for all skin types, even those allergic to chemical filters, fragrance and sensitive to sunlight, this compact is based on soothing action of Avene thermal spring water and mineral filters that provide very high protection against the damaging effects of UVB/UVA light.


My thoughts:
When I first swatched it I thought, holy moly that's too dark, I didn't think it would suit my skin tone. However after I blended it out it smoothed out and sat on my skin nicely. I found it very lightweight too which was nice because I wore it under BB cream and I don't like the feeling of having too much on my skin.  It did a good job of lightly hiding any imperfections on my skin, not covering them completely but giving me a natural look with a matte finish.

I think a product like this is vital all year round, even when the sun isn't shining. Iv'e been applying a thin layer under my foundation and BB creams and it hasn't affected the texture of my skin. It's made me feel a little bit more confident when wearing BB creams alone and I feel a lot less guilty for not taking better care of my skin sooner!

Love,
Sarah

Follow me on twitter: @adoreabubbles
Subscribe to my channel: Here
Check out my facebook pageLIKE
Follow me on Instagram: POW

2 comments:

  1. Never came across this product before but it's very interesting. I like the compact and it shouldn't leave any white cast because of the tint... Nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please come and check us out- love ur youtube videos ecspecially your spring lookbook- really enjoyed that one

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...