05 June 2012

My new secret weapon - My fringe

I had my hair cut two weeks ago. I was thinking about what type of style to get for a few weeks and finally decided on a classic bob with a fringe. I absolutely love it. Firstly it is so easy to maintain and blow dries in seconds. It has also given me the opportunity to grow out my brows without the world gasping at me in horror!



I had planned on getting the HD brows done again which is why I was growing them out. Unfortunately funds will not allow me to get them done at the moment so I had to do them myself.


I don't mind doing my own brows but I tend to get them waxed as they results last longer. It also takes me longer to do them as I have to go very slowly. 

Do you have any special tips for doing your own brows at home?

3 comments:

  1. the fringe suits you so well :) xx
    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am loving it, takes two seconds to style!

      Delete
  2. I wish I could have a fringe, I have two cows licks so it is literally impossible! Oh and I've never had my brows done by anyone before, imagine that! Stick to the good old tweezers at home for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...