12 July 2012

Cinema Cosmetics - LA Splash - Kett Cosmetics

This week I had the wonderful opportunity of being introduced to some exciting make-up ranges from  Cinema Secrets, Kett Cosmetics and LA Splash.  

Cinema Secrets is a professional make-up brand that not only caters for the entertainment business but also for the general public. The brand was founded by Maurice Stein back in 1985 and primarily catered for special effects and costume make-up. Now make-up artist all over the world are using Cinema Secrets.
One of their most famous products is their make-up brush cleaner. I got to see this product in action and boy is it good. All you need is a little drop and it goes a long way. No messing around with surgical spirits or shampoo, Cinema Secrets professional brush cleaner removes 99.9% of all bacteria. It works with all types of brush hairs, dries fast, leaves no oily residue and has a lovely vanilla scent. I also love that it comes in a variety of sizes, perfect for at home and on the go. 
You can purchase their brush cleaner on the Cinema Secrets website. Prices: 2oz €9.40 4oz €14.09 8oz €26.10 and the largest size 32oz €45.19.

I have some other exciting products to show you but I will save them for another post as this one is going to be picture heavy as it is.

I am very excited to tell you about the new make-up range to hit Ireland and that is LA Splash. The moment I seen the display table I was transfixed like I don't know what. 
I swatched this amazing nail polish and I have to tell you I was very impressed with the quality. That is only one coat in the photo above. This 10ml bottle will retail at €4.99 and they have another range of glitter polishes retailing at €5.99.
This is just one coat from their glitter range, clearly not as pigmented. It would look better with another coat and I like the way there is some colour to it compared to other brands that just have glitter. 


This is Enchanted Forest, one of their Smokey eye collection kits. It comes with everything needed to create that perfect smokey look. It even comes with step by step instructions, simples! 

I tweeted about these nail art glitters and got a great response. And I'm not surprised because I had to hold back from sheer excitement and jumping up and down when I saw them. No joke. 

This is Trickery and will retail at €5.49. These pictures do not do this product justice. It's so amazing I want to marry it! In work tomorrow we are having a fairytale princess fancy dress party and I cannot wait to strut into the classroom with my nails glittered up. The girls are going to be so jealous...yeah, I know they are only three and I'm 25!


Another quality pigmented product from LA Splash, their precision eye liner pen. Retails €8.57. A great product to have if your a fan of the cat eye/winged liner look. 

Also at the event I got to experience Kett, a high definition air-brush make-up brand. To be honest I have never been interested in air-brush make-up. I have seen the results and think it is wonderful but personally would never be able to afford the equipment and wouldn't use it to its full advantage. I swatched these Steel Your Face Liquid Metals which can be used in the air brush system and also without. I loved the colour payout.


So there you have it girls, I am so impressed with the products I got to play with. As I said before I will have another post to follow this with a more in-depth review on Cinema Secret products. I hope you enjoyed reading about these make-up ranges. Have you heard of them before and would you be interested in trying them out. Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for stopping by and thank you to Oona and Paul who held the event, they where a pleasure to meet. Head on over to their Cinema Secrets Facebook page and let them know you heard about them here on Adoerabubbles blog.

Love,
Sarah

You can check out and purchase any Cinema Secrets product on their website: www.cinemasecrets.ie. LA Splash is not yet in stores but will be very soon and I will update you when it is. 

6 comments:

  1. Everything looks fab Hun. Glad you had fun. So upset I missed it :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look amazing, loving the sound of that brush cleaner! When are they launching in Ireland?

    Emily x

    http://emilyx0.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The LA Splash Glitter is amazing on your nails soooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Sarah, we have been getting the same reaction everywhere we go.. I still get butterflies when I take up a new nail polish or lip gloss! Very well written. our website is www.cinemasecrets.ie and our facebook page is Cinema Secrets Ireland.. We will keep in touch with you regarding new products as they arrive.. thanks again.. Hope your fairytale princess fancy dress party goes well.. Oona

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pink glitter nail look, i actually can't get it out of my head, so gorgeous! can't wait for it to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHY DIDNT I GO!!! Damn! Damn! Damn!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...