08 July 2012

#DublinBloggerMeet



I have been saying over the past few months that I would love to plan a Blogger/Youtuber meet in Dublin. I've had many grand and exciting ideas but at the end of the day the main thing is that everyone meets up safely and has a fun time getting to know each other. I will try to make it as simple as possible so all you have to worry about is getting there.

Where?
Presuming it's not raining I think the best place for people to meet would be at The Spire on O'Connell Street. Its close to bus and train stops for people travelling from outside of Dublin. It's also close to the Luas and the Dart for those of us living in Dublin. 

When?
Saturday 28th July at midday 

Who?
This is an invite open to all bloggers and Youtubers who wish to come. Events like this can be quite daunting, trust me I know. I nearly went through a whole can of deodorant at my first meet from the nerves! Feel free to bring a friend or family member along. I need to have a rough idea of numbers so if you are interested you can comment below and also email me with definite confirmation so I can get in touch if plans change. You can contact me at: adoreabubbles@hotmail.com with links to your blog/channel and also on twitter: @adoreabubbles.

What?
What will we do you may be wondering. Well I think a meet and greet first of all until everyone arrives. I know I'm excited to meet lots of you who I know on-line but have yet to meet. Please god the weather will be good, bring your umbrellas just in-case. That same weekend the Vodafone comedy festival is taking place so Stephens green and Grafton street are going to be jam packed. I think it would be best to stick to the north side of town. We have Arnotts and Jervis for all your beauty needs, and lets not forget two large Penneys! When I have a good idea of numbers I would like to plan a late lunch or early dinner so we can sit down for a rest, more talking and acts of piggery. 

Updated post can be found HERE

I hope you can make it, see you there. 

Love,
Sarah

23 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah I would love to join in, if only I weren't so far away!!! :( I would have to have a think about it, and if I can I will let you know x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to plan another one closer to Christmas time too if you can't make it. Dublin is gorgeous at Christmas time with all the lights.

      Delete
  2. I would love to come!! It would be a great opportunity to meet people from the Irish beauty blogging community! Count me in! haha

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I'll have to see if I can go, I would love to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely up for it! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a plan batman, I will be there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great I have your email if plans change and I'll be doing updates on here, looking forward to meeting you :D

      Delete
  6. this sound great i can defo go

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great Sarah - sadly I will be away that weekend (it's our anniversary) but would love to come to the next one xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah, I'd love to go but it's actually a few days before our wedding day and I've a feeling I'll be running around doing last minute bits and pieces! I'll def be at the next one though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a brilliant idea. I might be away then but if not I'll be there for sure! Would love to meet more bloggers. Last event (Zumba) was great fun. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brill idea - unfortunately I am in work ;( I'll be there in spirit - especially at the makeup counter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want us to pop into you with your lunch?! lol that would be some sight!

      Delete
  11. Sounds like it's going to be a brill day. Raging I can't make it :( I'll be in the UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to come to the next one so, enjoy your trip :D

      Delete
  12. Oh no! I'm just seeing this now! I'll have to hold ff till the next one, it sucks living so far away! Makes things so complicated. Christmas meet up for definite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh sounds like a fab idea and I'll be home! Hopefully I'll be available, I'm not sure if I meet the requirements, but it would be great to meet some other Irish bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So looking forward to meeting you and hearing about your travels.

      Delete
  14. I am praying that Im not working that day, I was so sad to miss the last one! Cannot wait to see you all again and meet the people I haven't met yet! If I'm not working, I will definitely be there!!! So excited :) you're very good to organise it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...