19 July 2012

LUSH - Emotional Brilliance Colour Range

If you are a fan of Lush you will be very excited to hear that this Saturday on the 21st of July Lush will be launching their new colour range.

This new range is less about wearing make-up that's on trend or in season but more about make-up that is designed for YOU.
The brand new concept is about matching your psychological needs to what colour cosmetics you should be wearing, at any moment. 

How it works:  Lush believe in the power of suggestion, if you believe in it you will then start to behave a certain way. You spin the wheel and choose the three colours that stand out to you the most. These three colours will then be placed in the middle of the wheel in the order you picked them in. Your first colour choice symbolises your strength OR weakness, your second choice represents your subconscious mind and your third choice is your talent.

I'm not sure how I would get on with a concept like this. I usually see something I like, check the price and if I can afford it I buy it! Simple as. I do love to try new things so I cannot wait to get into Lush next weekend at the #DublinBloggerMeet.

The new range of colours come in Liquid Lipstick, Liquid eyeliner and Cream eyeshadows. There are 30 products in the Emotional Brilliance range and all are vegan.


Cream Eyeshadows €17.95 each 5g (6 different shades)
Contains almond and jojoba oils, glycerine, cupuacu butter and a rose petal infusion.


Liquid Eyeliner €17.95 each 5g (11 different shades)
Contains a herb with ancient tradition of use for the eyes.


Liquid Lips €17.95 each 5g (13 different shades)
Contains organic jojoba oil, condelilla wax and rose wax.

Saving the planet
All the products come in clear glass bottles which makes it easy to see the amazing colours and also makes it recyclable. The cap can be returned to your nearest lush store where they will return it to their supplier to make new caps or more black pots. The wands inside the bottles cannot be recycled but can be washed and re-used for your own needs.

I have yet to see these products in person so I can not comment on their quality. I am drawn to the Liquid liner but I would have to see the wand first. I think that will be the big decider when it comes to the Liquid Liners popularity. If the wand is not right I won't be interested. The colours of the Liquid lips look amazing. I have shelled out over €17 for a lipstick before so these might be a new love. 

What do you think? Are you excited about this new colour range?

Check out my review on their eyeliner HERE

Love,
Sarah







5 comments:

  1. Interesting concept. I like the idea of picking your fav colours but will they suit your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the concept is very catchy. thank you for sharing! ❤ misskatv.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO i really like the packaging, I may just have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the look of the lipsticks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iv'e seen some fantastic swatches already online I cant wait to try them out for myself.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...