08 July 2012

Voya Body Buff


About ten years ago when I was visiting a friend in Co Mayo, Ireland. We decided to go to the local beach and I remember suggesting that we should exfoliate our legs for the craic using the sand on the beach before we went home. Unfortunately at that time I wasn't aware of the whole dry/oily skin malarkey and I walked home with two completely dry red raw legs.

When I received this product for review the memory of that day came flooding back to me. I proceeded with caution and thankfully I was pleasantly surprised and have fallen in love with this product.The finely ground seaweed and walnut shells are enough to give my skin a gentle exfoliation which I like because I like to exfoliate my underarms during the summer to reduce the chances of underarm yellow skin. On the rare hot day I tend to go overboard on the deodorant and when its sitting on my skin all day long I worry it may lead to yellow underarms so using this has been a godsend. 

Other key ingredients which make the Voya Body buff perfect for my dry skin is the Almond oil, seaweed and ginger extract. I find my skin doesn't feel so dry after using it compared to other body scrubs I have used. With all body scrubs they recommend using on elbow, heels and knees but other favourite places for using it have been my derrière and the back of my thighs. 

Now to the part I tend not to like so much, the price! Voya Body Buff retails at €29 for 200ml. Usually I would be walking away from the shelf in store when looking at prices like this but I have to say I think its worth it and will be repurchasing before I go on my holidays in August. 

Love,
Sarah


P.S As mentioned above I have received this product for review. I have been using it for over a month and have given my honest opinion of it.

P.P.S If you have dry skin and want to exfoliate your pins on the beach this summer, bring heavy duty moisturiser with you to avoid walking home like a crab! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...