17 October 2013

Halloween Special effects make-up and Spooky treats by Adoreabubbles

Holidays are coming, holidays are coming! Oh wait a second! I mean Halloween! Halloween is only around the corner and I thought I would share some of my freaky special effects tutorials with you and also some tasty spooky treats you can make with or for family and friends.


Sewn shut mouth tutorial can be watched HERE <-----





Missing eye tutorial can be watched HERE <------

I also made some yummy, spooky halloween treats last year that I think you would love! 

A blog post on how to make these Witches severed fingers can be found on my blog HERE. You can also watch my youtube video and see what other tasty treats you can make for halloween HERE.

I'd love to do some more looks this year but I just won't have the time before halloween to make videos so you will have to do with last years madness for now. On a positive note I have bought myself a Canon 650D, a home studio lighting kit and plan to start making videos all the time again like I did a year ago. I'm very excited about it and hope I haven't lost everyone since I've been MIA!

Happy haunting,
Sarah

Follow me on Twitter: @adoreabubbles

Follow me on instagram: Adoreabubbles

Check out my Youtube videos: www.youtube.com/user/adoreabubbles

Check out my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Adoreabubbles

8 comments:

  1. Awesome pumpkin hope I can do it, going to attempt it anyway :) Your so creative wish I could do my nails & scary makeup like you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! What a great halloween make up you got there. Totally awesome, I'm hands down. :)
    I was actually blog hopping looking for scary halloween makeup ideas and you just gave me an idea. Kudos!

    ~ Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumpkin looks fab and the halloween make up is so freaky. nice job.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exclusive consequences consider activities amazing special effects makeupshows to some higher-level connected with high intensity and theatricality. Movie makeup foundation yields a new graphic impact that assists arranged the tone for arena and superior identifies the heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly thanks for a nice arrangement of your contents of your site.I am really happy for Halloween Special effects make-up and Spooky treats by Adoreabubbles.
    I also gotten information about Sewn shut mouth tutorial,Missing eye tutorial etc from you and halloween makeup tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!
    I have a deep feelings on Horror Shock.I have gotten some awesome ideas and tips with the strict matching.
    Thanks for a nice Blog Arrangement on topics.Some days ago I gotten a similar like you with the amazing tutorials and tips with video and Book.It is really horrible effect.
    learnspecialeffectsmakeup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...