22 October 2013

O.P.I Halloween 2013 collection - Rock Goddess

If you are a nail varnish fiend like myself you will or must have at least one bottle of O.P.I in your collection. It's a luxurious brand with an expensive price tag but I can't help falling over their collections. In the very near future O.P.I are launching a host of new products including limited edition polishes, a range of textured polishes and moisturisers.


This Halloween O.P.I are launching a line of really nice Autumn shades. The collection is limited edition and consists of four minis called Rock Goddess. It contains three vibrant shades. A sunny yellow called Yellopalooza, a green Stand in lime for days and a scarlet The drummer is hot. The dark shade is called Rolling bones and will give a dark edge to any nail look. The set also comes with a skull bracelet which is adjustable. 

What do you think? Do you like the look of this collection? Me likey, especially The Drummer is hot. That looks like the perfect red to vamp up any costume for Halloween or paint the town red on nights out!

Love,
Sarah

Follow me on Twitter: @adoreabubbles

Follow me on instagram: Adoreabubbles

Check out my Youtube videos: www.youtube.com/user/adoreabubbles

Check out my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Adoreabubbles

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...