19 May 2014

€20 MAKE-UP CHALLENGE - S/S'14 TRENDS - COLLABORATION WITH BEXTACYBEAUTY



I had lots of fun doing a collaboration with Beauty Guru BextacyBeauty over on YouTube. We decided to do the €20 make-up challenge following current Spring/Summer make-up trends. The purpose of the challenge is to complete a full face of make up using products with the combined total of €20. For the main theme of our looks we went with S/S '14 trends. Word on the street is that blues, purples and golds are all in this season. Bold brows, winged liner and coral lips are also in. 

I decided to go with the blue trend and used the On Cloud Nine trio palette by Wet n Wild to achieve the look below. I was also able to use this palette to fill in my brows which was an added bonus. 



Products I used:
NYC Skin Matching Luminizer foundation in Fair €4.49
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny (????)
NYC Creme stick blush in Big Apple Blush €3.49
NYC High Definition separating mascara €2.99
Wet n Wild Trio Eyeshadow palette on On Cloud Nine €4.49
Essence Colur & Shine eyeshadow in Simply Me €1.00
Essence Ballerina Backstage Lipgloss in On Your Gracile Tiptoe €1.99

Iv'e left the prices above for you and the total is €18.45. You might notice I have no price for the Bronzer, for the love of god I can't find the price anywhere! So in total I say I just went over the €20 mark but I'm still delighted with the look I achieved. I've never played with light blues like this before because I just love my purples and browns. I really liked how the look turned out. 

Check out Beckys look below. Becky did a stunning purple eye look using some fabulously affordable products. I think the UK market as more to offer in the way of make-up products compared to Ireland. After watching her video I'm thinking of flying over just to save on make-up haha! 



Thank you for stopping by and as always thank you for your support. Be sure to check out our collaboration looks and subscribe if you haven't already.

Love,
Sarah





2 comments:

  1. The foundation and blush look stunning! Great look, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised by the foundation, it didn't give me full on coverage but still pretty pleased. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...