29 January 2015

Waxperts Beautiful Body Oil


Waxperts Beautiful Body Oil, €9.99 100ml

I'm delighted to have been given the opportunity to try out the latest product from the Irish brand Waxperts before it hits the shelves in February. 

If you haven't heard about Waxperts Wax check out my experience post here. The same brand brought us Waxperts Ingrown Hair pads which have been a huge success with women all over the country. The pads are great for preventing and treating ingrown hairs on any area of your body. As well as that they are fantastic for eliminating those unsightly lumps and bumps. They cost €9.99 for forty pads. I personally couldn't live without them, especially during the summer months. Anyone else counting down to summer?! 

Back to the fabulous product as pictured above! After the winter months your skin will be calling out for this product. Its formulated with lavender which will aid in nourishing and replenishing your skin after the cold weather. 

The packaging says Heavenly lavender based body oil. Nourishes, soothes and hydrates. Suitable for after waxing. Divine after bathing. I've personally been loving it for my bump as I've just popped recently hitting twenty five weeks and I want to do as much as I can to reduce stretch marks. I have also loved the effect it has had on my legs. Before they were dry as I totally neglected them recently and now they are soft and silky smooth. 

It's also light and absorbs fast so you aren't left with an oily residue. It instantly hydrates your skin and leaves you with a lovely lavender scent, perfect for use at night time to aid sleep. It also claims to help heal irritated or sun scorched skin during the summer months. 

I think Waxperts have created another must have product. I really like the fact that it saves your bacon all year round. Hydrating during the winter and soothing during the summer. 

You'll be able to order online on their website www.waxperts.ie and salons nationwide will also be stocking the Beautiful Body Oil. 

Love,
Sarah

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing information about this product.. this is really very good product for skin..
    TriDerma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fab!! I love body oils! x
    Becca | theBeautyInbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i love this blog post, it’s amazing! I like how you've written it - it sounds so good! Definitely a new follower here! You definitely deserve more followers! Your blog is so cool, i just love the layout and design, it's really modern and sweet!

    Seen as i've followed to your blog, would you mind checking out mine? It has taken me ages to design and i just love writing on it, but i don't have much of an audience and you could help to change that! Please please please follow and check out a few of my blog posts, i would appreciate it SOOO much! If you do follow me back, I will add your blog to my ‘blogroll’ as a shoutout! Comment on one of my posts so that i know that you have seen this! xx

    Ellie xxx

    http://www.jellybeanbeauty-28.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely without a doubt have to say this is my fave oil, it works wonders on my dry skin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing here such a nice blog on skin care its really very good to know about body care oil. Keep sharing more useful post like this.Cellulite become a big problem today which makes our body appearance ugly but with cellulite exercises you can remove it from your body very easily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this wonderful post of hair and hoping to post more of this. Please Visit:

    Micro Bead Hair Extensions
    Human Hair Clip In Extensions
    malaysian virgin hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    Mothers Day Spa Special NY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creativity is needless without occasion and what’s the effective use of such opportunities that will be not out there. Placementindia. com stands out as the portal that provides Jobseekers quickly and convenient the means to access a huge set of Recruiting Agencies and Recruitment Services in Indian. The material displayed on this subject platform is certainly verified as well as being completely realistic. MME Recruitment India

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...