29 July 2012

LUSH - CALM EYELINER - EMOTIONAL BRILLIANCE

I mentioned the new Lush Emotional Brilliance range on my blog recently HERE but this weekend at the Dublin Blogger Meet up I actually had the exciting opportunity to have my colour reading done and then I tried out the new range for myself.



After lots of giggles about trying my best not to cheat and pick my favourite colours I closed my eyes and let the colour wheel turn. I opened my eyes and quickly picked the first three colours that 'spoke' to me! I ended up with Calm (eye liner), Lifted (cream shadow) and Feeling secure (eye liner). These three words are suppose to represent my life at the time. It depends on how you want to look at it but I was happy with my reading.



Calm actually came out in a good few of the other bloggers readings too. I'm glad everyone was in a calm mood on the day!!! It is a stunning colour. It reminds me of the colour of the sea at tropical destinations and the sea is something I associate with feeling calm. I swatched it on my hand and it didn't budge for the whole day even after I washed my hands. I also tried it on my eyes today. I applied it to my lids at 12:30pm and checked them nine hours later and it was still going strong. It fully faded after 12 hours. I have to say I am VERY impressed.

A brilliant range full of out of this world wonderful bright colours which I can't wait to try. As with all Lush products this product is against animal testing, suitable for vegans and handmade with fresh ingredients. I absolutely love it so I say it wont be long until its all gone.

Their eye liners, lipsticks and eye shadows all cost €17.95. I was very lucky to receive this product as part of the blogger meet up visit to Lush. While there I bought the Seanik Shampoo bar and shampoo bar tin. I have heard so many bloggers rave about the shampoo bars that I could not leave without buying one. Seanik  was recommended to me by one of the Lush ladies because I have dry scalp and it contains Seaweed which is great for combating dry skin and leaving hair felling soft and shiney. I can't wait to try it out. Would you be interested in a review? 

I also have a review on the Lush Eyes Right Mascara coming soon.

Love,
Sarah

9 comments:

  1. That is such a nice colour! I got lifted in my reading as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny how different these colours were to mine! How did I miss this stunning blue though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I can remember the colours you swatched worked so well together. I want them all! Especially the liners.

      Delete
  3. I really need to get to a Lush to try these out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue really suits you! I really wanna try these out! Great blog btw =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour really suits you! I must try mine out still!! bad blogger Mar!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a sticker on the bottom of each bottle. It says the exact date the product was made (and who made it). The eye/lip/cheek colors expire 14 months after that date and the mascara expires three months after you open it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colour is gorgeous on you, really suits you! I never saw the lifted colour, it looks so pretty as well. Definitely do a review of the shampoo bar!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...